Looking for Employment Visa in DUBAI ? The City of DREAMS
You Have Reached The Right Destination to Process Your Employment Visa
Dubai a global financial and trade hub offering tons of opportunities to those who dare to dream big.
About Dubai, UAE
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
Job Opportunities in DUBAI, UAE
As Dubai hurtles into the 21st century at break neck speed, the demand for labor to sustain this rapid growth is exponentially increasing. With a burst in growth anticipated in almost all sectors driving the economy, the opportunity for employment is plentiful and thus the numbers of expats, both skilled as well as unskilled laborers, entering the country every year is on the rise.
Complete Process to Get DUBAI, UAE WORK PERMIT
Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. The residency visa then allows employees to obtain a work permit or labor card, issued by the Ministry of Labor. Find below complete step by step process involved in obtaining a proper Work permit in Dubai.
Stage One: Obtaining the Employment Entry Visa in UAE
1. Visa Quota Approval – Employers files application with MOL to get Entry Visa (and Work Permit)
2. Job Offer Contract and Signature – A copy of duly signed by employee both in English & Arabic must be submitted to MOL and further verified
3. Work Permit: Approval of Application
4. Employment Entry Visa – post work permit approval Ministry issues Employment Visa with 2 months of validity
Stage Two: Obtaining the Work Permit and Residence Visa in UAE
5. Entry to UAE with new Entry Permit / Visa Change of Status
6. Medical Screening
7. Emirates ID Application/Biometrics
8. Medical Screening Result
9. Labour Contract Signature
10. Receipt of Labour Card/Work Permit & Contract with Start Date
11. Medical Health Insurance Card Application
12. Residence Visa Stamping in Passport
13. Emirates ID Collection
Reasons to work in Dubai, UAE
Job prospects, better salaries, just name it and you have it here. Ever wondered? Dubai may just be the place for you.
1. Great quality of living
2. Safety and security
3. World class infrastructure
4. Tax-free salary
5. Global exposure
6. Multi-cultural workforce
7. English is widely spoken
8. Tourist’s delight
9. Expo 2020
Things to Keep in Mind while working in Dubai
1. Clothing Is Very Conservative
2. Premarital Relations Are Illegal
3. Public Displays of Affection Are Rarely Tolerated
4. Islamic Values Must be Respected
5. Alcohol Consumption & Inebriation Is Illegal in Public
Ready to work in UAE?
VPlaceU HR Consultancies Pvt Ltd, is an expert firm offer Work Permit services for UAE. We offer excellent work permit opportunities to those who dream to work in UAE. With the increasing demand, is huge requirement of both skilled and unskilled laborers in UAE.
Planning to Move Dubai, UAE on Work Permit and Still Confused?
Visit our office or call us @ +91-8790810077